About Me

My photo
I am a very enthusiastic Airedale Terrier, born in Ohio, and living with the two coolest people, my Mom and Dad. They adopted me in December last year, and I really like living with them. I have a feline brother named Winston, and a new K9 brother - a Lakeland Terrier. Yippee!!

My guestbook

Monday, March 2, 2009

Our deepest sympathies to Lulu & Bogart


Dear Lulu and Bogart,
Our entire family is deeply saddened on hearing of Klaus' passing. We pray for your comfort at this most troubling time. God bless you and we send our love from Ohio to you in California. Aireblessings and Airelove.
Penelope Airedale, Winston the cat, and Penelope's Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

  1. We were shocked about the news. Today is indeed a very sad day...

    Butt sniffs,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beaWOOtiful khard and thoughts!

    Tank woo fur your post...they are all helpful to Bogart and to us...

    We are all healing after all we've gone through together...

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still so very sad! We are sending lots of healing prayers today, Penelope!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete