About Me

My photo
I am a very enthusiastic Airedale Terrier, born in Ohio, and living with the two coolest people, my Mom and Dad. They adopted me in December last year, and I really like living with them. I have a feline brother named Winston, and a new K9 brother - a Lakeland Terrier. Yippee!!

My guestbook

Monday, March 9, 2009

He's Home! He's Cute! and I am JEALOUS!!

Pix of Linus probably tomorrow. Didn't get on the 'pooter till late last night, but Linus is home now. And he's soooooo cute and snuggly! and mom and dad like him, but they spend too much time cuddlin' him, and I think I am getting somewhat jealous, but that's ok, cause dad still gives me the greatest butt scratches, and ear scratches, and great snakies too.
So ya'll watch for Linus and me pixs tomorrow, and to all my friends CYA then!
Airehugs and Airesmootchies and Airelove.
Penelope

9 comments:

  1. Oh no! You mean we have to WAIT for pictures?! We Airedales are not very patient waiters! Hurry! We can't wait to see Linus and the two of you together!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. We await the pics with bated breath. (Hootie awaits them with baity breath, Ahahahaha.)
    X-BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to pictures of you and Linus, Penelope.
    Love
    Finni & Nelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the pics. I bet Linus is a sweetheart.

    Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao bella Penelope!

    I am sooooo glad your trip to Virginia went well and that your nuovo piccolo fratello is now an official, card-carrying Buckeye Statian! Can't wait to see those pix! Try not to be too jelly of him, cara Pen, perche your mama e papa love you to pieces -- and so do all of your bloggie amici, too!

    Tanti baci!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penelope
    I'm suwe Linus ias adowable, but no mattew how much they love him, You'll always be the numbew one giwl in theiw heawts..no need to be jelly, you awe supew adowable !
    I'm suwe the wondewful love and scwitchies will continoo..Can't wait to see the two of you togethew
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? NO pictures - how can woo tease us like that? We can't wait to meet and see Linus - don't be jealous - woo are all going to have so much fun together. And woo will always be the princess of the group, Penelope!!!

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking forward to seeing lots of photos of you both together.

    Molly and Taffy

    ReplyDelete