About Me

My photo
I am a very enthusiastic Airedale Terrier, born in Ohio, and living with the two coolest people, my Mom and Dad. They adopted me in December last year, and I really like living with them. I have a feline brother named Winston, and a new K9 brother - a Lakeland Terrier. Yippee!!

My guestbook

Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is my feline-brother - Winston, the Yellow Tabby Cat


This is Winston - and although we share the same house with our people, Winston still has not decided to "introduce" himself formally to me.



I normally do not see Winston in this pose. Usually he is somewhere in my #1 walker's closet, and for some reason, he looks so much bigger when I am around. Must need some conditioning, cause when I come upstairs to say HI, his fur goes all crazy - stickin' out every which way.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Pen Pen.

    I understand your confusion. When I first moved in my catbro, Merv, was not AT ALL happy, even though I was a present for him. My girl promised to get him his own dog, but it took awhile for him to take an interest in me. I was totally into him from the start. Now, he even lets me clean his ears for him occasionally and I've been known to burglarize a few turds from his kitty box. You can just call me the turd burglar.

    Goober love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete