About Me

My photo
I am a very enthusiastic Airedale Terrier, born in Ohio, and living with the two coolest people, my Mom and Dad. They adopted me in December last year, and I really like living with them. I have a feline brother named Winston, and a new K9 brother - a Lakeland Terrier. Yippee!!

My guestbook

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well, it's time to try this again....

HEY EVERY BUDDY!!!

Linus and I have been out of sorts for a while...we have had some real family issues with our Dad's dad being in and out of hospital, and him losing his lady friend. She past over that human rainbow bridge a couple of months ago. Grandpa Ed also had surgery for a "subdural hematoma" - and had to stay in hospital again, then rehab, but he is doing much better now.
My dad is still looking for work. He says he hates being retired. He also says he is NOT OLD ENOUGH (his emphasis, not mine)to be retired. The good thing? He is home to play with us and walk us a lot more.
Here are some pictures of us at the dog park.


Running...I Love to Run



Give it up, Pup!! NOBODY outruns an AIREDALE!!!



That's Linus - Be Patient with Him - he is still just learning!




He is a REAL FAST LEARNER!!




Linus, you take him from the left, I got the right...Ready...Set...


Well, Every Buddy, Linus and I send you all Airedale and Lakey hugs and slurpies, and wish you all a really Happy Turkey, uhhh, alright dad, Thanksgiving Day.

Take care, and blessings on you all.

10 comments:

  1. Penelope and Linus

    It looks so gwand to have each othew to play chasey chase wif..We'we sowwy about youw Dad losing his fwiend..that is vewy hawd fow hoomans too, not just us.
    My Daddi is 70 yeaws and has two jobs..he can't wetiwe..I wish he could so he would be home wif me..but then we'd live on the stweet, hehehe
    have a lovely Thanksgiving!
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sorry to hear that your dad is jobless but we're glad he's home with you guys!
    It looks like you had a great time in the dog park!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. How grrrreat to see woo again!

    Sorry 'bout your dad - trust me, I understand what it is like to have a pawrent under paw each day!

    I hope woo don't stay away so long!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you again. I am sorry for your dad....My dad is also looking for a job....
    Happy Thanksgiving (we don't celebrate it here in Europe...)
    Kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Linus & Penelope,
    We hope your dad finds something soon.
    You two look like you had loads of fun at the park.

    tailwags
    Noah Willow Tess Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheesh guys, you have a lot on your plates. Hope that 2010 brings good fortune to you! Miss you so much.
    Smooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I mention that Miro is from Ohio? He's an Airecraft dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penelope and Linus, you are having one great time in the photos. You are really fast runners. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete